7.09.2008

my ass is soar and not from penetration


Taiz, the city I'm currently residing at is full of mountains. It's actually built on mountains so you can imagine how hurtful walking can be. Up and down, up and down. I'm just like this stick figure.








I'm in so much pain. Walking is a lot of fun though. You get to see all sorts of stuff. Today I was asked to be a guest in one of my sister's language lectures. I thought it would be fun and I could actually help those poor little kids. I didn't think it would be the typical "how were you treated after 911". Please, that was seven years ago. You know how many clothes went through my closet in that time? Their professor wasn't any better, her second Q to me was "how are you spreading the word of Allah?" Thanks for ruining a perfectly gay Wednesday afternoon bitch.

No, nothing affected me or my life since 911. I haven't been harassed and people did not treat me differently. I don't spread the word of Allah to anyone. My life consists of spreading joy and love isn't that enough? When I told them that the majority of Americans, ones I know at least, do not agree with what is going on in lil Bush's head they kinda laughed. So I got up and said "all of your English is terrible, including your teacher, why don't you watch some English movies. It's a better run for your money and you might actually learn something". They all stared and asked "what do you mean "better run"?"

I'm ready to come back home now.

2 comments:

W said...

Silly billy, it's bang for your buck.

~ W

Feiertag said...

write more! you're darling.