7.31.2008

more vid logs :)

I went back home to find my identity. I felt so strange and alone most of the time. Now I’m on my way back to the States and I feel so strange and alone. I can’t seem to find the place I belong in. Maybe one day. Right now I’m hungry for some food. I wonder if they have any in this airport. It never made sense to me how Americans buy goods from the Euro duty free market. It just doesn’t make any sense. It’s way more expensive than back in the States so you don’t end up getting a bargain after all and if you do it’s so little and you’re better off helping the economy back where you came from loser. Ha ha! I’ve always been intimidated by Germans. Not sure why. They just seem like they would eat you alive weather they need to or not. Just for simple pleasure. Someone just started at me. I wonder why. Old grumpy man looking for love in the land of the Herzog? Two things come to mind when someone mentions Germany. 1) Really straight forward movies i.e. Wings of Desire. 2) Heidi Klum “auf-ing” someone on Project Runway. I have to admit, immigrant Germans are kinda hot. Actually very hot. A brown man speaking German turns me on. It’s pretty ridiculous how I can’t get an internet signal in this air port. Bah!


The first video was taken my last night an Aden city. Markets are never slow there even when the Mosque is calling out for prayer--they actually do go prey though.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

either your father is sleeping with a whoopie cushion in his nose or your whole family lied and instead of a child they brought an appliance home.