9.11.2008

I've used up all of my tears

Last day in 7th grade two boys came up to me while I was waiting for the bust. One of them took a water bottle and kept hitting my face, yelling out "cry, CRY, I want you to cry". I didn't cry. Until I got home.

When I was 10 my mom took part of my allowance so she could save it for me in order to buy something "big". I said ok. Then I cried in the Kitchen because I didn't think it was fair that other boys had money and could spend it how ever they seemed fit.

I used to live in a basement without a door. I told the landlord to install one. She told me that I need to hold my horses and if I don't like it I can leave. I cried that night.

When I came to the States I remembered that I made my sisters cry. I called them, said sorry and cried when I hung up.

I have cried so much that I don't think I can anymore. I sometimes think if I'll cry if one of my parents die.

No comments: